Sunday, September 9

Afternoon Naps are Priceless

Why I want to be self employed:

1) Being able to wake up ANY time you want. That’s luxury I tell you.

2) To not need to play office politics, kiss shoes and lower one’s dignity to just keep some favor juice on you.

3) To not have some stuck up rigid minded unrelenting boss breathing down your neck.

4) To not be stuck with a flat rate pay that requires you to slave for hours every day

5) To be able to have afternoon naps in my house and on my bed with my bolster/gf/wife. That’s another luxury!

6) To have time for my future family especially my children. I’d want to take my snapping handsome young lad to play dota 60.24f in the afternoon or my daughter on some shopping spree early in the morning to catch the best deals on the first sale day. On weekdays mind you.

7) To not be part of the rush hour jam crawl stupid car in front beside behind me curse.

8) To give a call to my wife who’s in the office and telling her that I’m going to go take an afternoon nap now and put down the phone before she could say anything.

9) In short, freedom

Goal: By age 28

0 Eye Balls:

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa