Saturday, September 8

Nightmare of the Dirty Plates Kind

I dreamt of her tonight. It was a slight nightmare more then anything else. We were in this big house and in this big room and on this big bed. It was all happy at first, just her and I, lulling the quiet night away with our soft conversation the only sound puncturing the serene silence.

Then, in some weird way the dream plunged divertedly down to the fact that next to her was another friend (GUY WEI GUY! WTC) I knew. I still remembered how jealous I was, how hurt, how betrayed and such feelings of despair of knowing the person you like is with someone else kind of thing.

Yet, it was so dark that I couldn’t see whether they were doing anything funny. Anyhow, I asked in a much politically correct manner the question, “why?!”

She answered, “because you haven’t wash the plates”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Then I woke up feeling rather disoriented and realized that I tried to sneak off to bed hoping the pile of plates to wash would disappear the next morning. But no, each and every plate hounded on me in my dreams instead. So here I am, four in the morning going downstairs to get rid of those dirty plates. Sigh.

0 Eye Balls:

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa