Tuesday, September 25

Online Shopping Help

I currently love the whole online shopping experience. But as a photographer, online shopping is more then a matter of convenience. It actually helps me make better choices when I decide to upgrade my lenses or camera equipment.

Like this site called mpire.com, it is an online shopping portal that offers you the big picture of the particular product that you’re looking for. It does that by allowing you to compare prices of that item against thousands of stores that the site is affiliated with.

For instance, This saves me a lot of time since I don’t need to visit each and every site to compare prices. Also, products could be given reviews by other purchasers and such reviews help me even further in making my purchase sales.

It even lists down the most popular product for a particular category for example, lenses; with the list, I could easily know that the most popular lens is the Nikon 17-200 lens. I’m so glad that there’s such a site like this to help me out in my online shopping endeavour.

0 Eye Balls:

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa