Sunday, September 2

Senti-Mental

Few things I wish to go back are:

1) My old room. Funny how even though I’m living in a bigger room (I actually conquered the master bed room at my current house which is 3 times bigger and taller then my old one) the old one seem more cozy.

2) My old house. Sure it was cramp but again there’s this cozyness factor. It was so small that we always HAD to bump into each other as a family. Now, I could hide all day in my room upstairs without needing to see anyone.

3) My dogs. Weird though, I can’t remember any of my cats, I think I had like 25 cats all my life. But deep in my memories are each and every dog that I rare. My first pet was a pair of spitz. I still could remember how my dad brought them in a small basket. Or how they were drinking milk from a pottered plate. Or how on the night, the female dog gave birth to puppies and the male dog was so so excited jumping all around the dog house which was lit up by an old lamp. Or how one used to ‘sing’ to my piano playing either out of pleasure or pain, I’d never know. Okay, you can see I miss my dogs much.

4) The closeness of certain friends. I guess a few of us just drifted apart.

Yet, I don’t want to shortchange the future by paying too much time on my past. I’m learning that if you focus too much on the past, you fail to see the good things in the future or worst, good things right before you. And the danger sometimes of not moving on when its time to box certain presents and label it past.

0 Eye Balls:

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa