Monday, January 7

R: Muar Postupdate

Am back from Muar! And it was so so so so much fun! Why? Because:

1) It's my first outstation wedding shoot
2) The whole family of the bride and groom were really nice to us, especially the 'heng tais'. I felt like part of the gang instantly
3) Met one's photographer sidekick. Name twas Clive and he was a fun chap
4) Got to stay in a hotel and enjoy 2 things that I don't have at home; hot showers, a clean room/toilet and air conditioning. Okay, that's 3
5) The whole wedding was really happening. It was just pure fun shooting the wedding day
6) I believe the photos this round are a big notch up. Lots of shots I'd love to share with you
7) It was a nice getaway from the computer, the jams, the noise, the polution. But, let me stay for a week and I'd scream boredom. Time there moves perpetually slow

I didn't really take many shots of Muar, wanted to save up memory space for the wedding. Speaking of memory cards, I'm so so so so so so glad that I'd bought that backup thingy. At first I was contemplating whether rm 500 was worth just for a backup system but alas, it was worth everying single penny!

As I was unloading the photos, there was this card with 350 photos all wiped out. I think while someone was looking at my photos, they accidently deleted all the photos by pressing the wrong button.

I was in dire shock. Luckly, senses came in and I rmbred I backed up the cards anyhow. And thank God, it was all there in the backup hardisk! I'm now contemplating of getting another backup system albeit a cheaper solution just as a secondary backup. Anyhow, all of the photos I took that weren't wedding related.

The err, Smashpop gang? The girl on the right is really cute in person!


This is ze Muar River, which was right behind the hotel.


Clive gazing the horizon for a photo opportunity.


Some.. er boat dock thingy


The things that photographers do get the shot they want...

3 Eye Balls:

tsuen (",)v said...

share share shareee the photosss..but it prolly breaks privacy laws or wtv..sigh wish i was in msia then i can sneak a peek.. muahahahaha

walau, as a future client i expect you to show me those photos so that i am convinced my precious memories will be in capable hands.. ;p

Monsta said...

ah ah, will share them soons! the bride and groom is okay with it :)

okay.. remind me in a few years time when its your big day kie! faster get married ooo, my rates are exponentially growing... ;p

Anonymous said...

she really is cute. lol who's she?

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa