Wednesday, March 26

Topsy Turvy

Since I can’t go on hiatus till I wish Tsuen happy birthday, I shall continue blogging…

Self: OMG, you look dham prettttyyyyyyyyyyy todayyyyyy, can I like stare at you foreverrrrrrr

What I say to her: Oh, you look nice today

Self: YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, we’re going out!!!!!!! I can’t wait to seeee youuuuuuuuu!!!!! *heart jumps everytime you hear a car passing by your house thinking it’s hers*

WISTH: Ah, alrights, what time you’d be here? See ya thens…

Self: I MISS YOU LORRRRR, even though it’s just 12 hours since I saw you… I want to see you like everydayyyyyy

WISTH: *tahans not to make contact in fear of her getting bored of you*

I hate mindgames, worst are mindgames played by yourself with yourself… :S

p/s Tsuen, I suddenly don’t feel like doing a hiatus, so, no need to wish you lah for now… :D

p/s/s I'm still feeling crappy, I think it's the midlife crisis thingy... But I think it's a mindset too, I need to snap out of it and slap my self silly to start living again...

1 Eye Balls:

Mr. Ong said...

hey ray..how've you been??remember me or not?ahaha....are you still studying or you actually working d le??long time nvr talk to you d..ahaha..

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa