Sunday, July 17

The Half-Blood Prince

Edit: At last, my phone is nearby me again. Ah, to hear her giggle at every incoming call never fails to flutter my heart. What?? Let me savor this reunion. It’s been rather long not seeing it.

Yet, walking under colored roofs with accompanying pitter-patters had never seemed so magical. But, I shall keep my peace. =)

Read in the papers that the new Harry Potter is apparently out(?). I WANT!

Anyhow, this morning, with great anticipation, I expected to at long last embrace my prodigal phone but to my dismay, the phone bearer FFK hence one have to wait till evening for it to be requited.

2 Eye Balls:

mr jp said...

You really love your phone do you ? Hehe , that's quite disturbing.

Anyways , so whos' the half-blood prince ? What is half-blood ? Does that mean half his body has blood or half is blood and the other half is not really blood ? That's mind bending stuff really ...

Anonymous said...

Jason: My phone is my pimp. Love her to bits! Or till she becomes of.

Lol, half blood prince is harry potter(i think). he's like a deity with tainted devil blood. kua. =P

Sue Ann: Yahlors, sorry about that ya. So many miss calls from you. Fwah... haha.

Hmm, wonders how much it is though. Most probably getting it. Got rm100 caution money from my previous college to spend. Whee!

Oo, cannn, would love to lent it to u. See how nice u treat me first... =P

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa