Friday, July 8

I Can't Sleep Therefore I Blog.

Before upper secondary school, yours truly was a very quiet person towards everyone.

Anyhow,

Girls were my primus fear then; strange alien beings that seem to have evil powers that induces stammering of speech and palpitations.

EVIL!


Anyhow,

Soon I fell head over heels over this particular girl in form 3. So naturally one would make phone calls to your object of enchantment. Yet, every conversation would follow this basic form:

Ray: Hey!
Girl: Hallo!
Ray: Errr, so what you doing lah?
Girl: Emm, eating/watching tv/sleeping (it usually varies between this three elements)
Ray: Ohh, so err…


*silence for a rather long moment*

Girl: Hey, I gtg lah. See ya!

-repeat-

Hence always making me feel rather pathetic after each conversation. So had to switch strategies.

So I came up with the great(your cue to roll eyes) idea of listing down potential and possible conversational topics on a piece of paper. I think I accumulated up to 60 plus leh. (yes yes, it's the cue to roll eyes once more) So let’s try again:

Ray: Hey!
Girl: Hallo!
Ray: Errr, so what you doing lah?
Girl: Emm, eating/watching tv/sleeping (it usually varies between this three elements)
Ray: Ohh, so err…


*picks a topic from the list*

Ray: Errr, so what’s your favorite food?
Girl: *Suddenly talks at an incomprehensible speed*
Ray: *ehhh, it’s working it’s working! But I don’t understand a thing she’s saying*


Anyhow,

This entry is getting a tad long. But she really made me the not so quiet person I am today; it’s through her that I learnt how to converse with people and such. Heh, I think I’m even noisier then she is now.

I think u know who you are!

*ngeks*

7 Eye Balls:

mr jp said...

I agree !! Girls are the root of all evil !! They first took the apple from the Tree Of Life and caused us to be exiled from Eden !! Oh the misery !

Ahh , I remember those days where I would get really nervous when I talk to a girl I like , if only I could go back in time to knock my own head.

Anyways , whos this girl ? Don't want to reveal names ? =)

tsuen (",)v said...

hah! but ur kind were stupid enough to eat it. blekkk :p

Anonymous said...

But that doesn't change a thing.. it just exemplifies that girls are eeee--vil ... trick us men!

nick

Justin said...

yeah girls are EVIL!!! EVILL!!!
And ray I think I know who's the girl..hahaha..if I'm not mistaken lah..LOL.

Anonymous said...

Jason: Well said brother, hah, you even gave a biblical backing to the main notion that girls are evil!

Tsuen: BEAT THAT!

Nick: Sigh, yet we can't live without such evil. Actually, in the midst of them, we look good! ngek ngeks

Justin: HAHAHA, sigh girls are like the word evil. once u look at another angle of it, it spells live. So confuzing, just like them.

Anonymous said...

why does everyone seem to be hating girls???

you guys know you can't live without us? who else would drive you up the wall? who else would make you go flat broke at the beginning of the month? huh huh??

never appreciate ar..tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

Joce: aii, not all girls are like you wei who can make guys climb walls and turn 2 dimensional at the beginning of the month. Joce, we love you. It's girls we hate.

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa