Friday, August 19

President Monsta

It’s 6.30 a.m. now and it’s a great hour to embrace politics!

Hence if I ever were president and great ruler of the whole wide world, I would;

1. Allow only certain ‘singing’ to be done once a day and not the current 7 times. The 5 a.m. session is the most vexing of all. It’s only this mosque near my home, they seem to be rather too zealous about it. Oh, would send them for pitch training too. Erghz.

2. Declare a 1 sen per hour rate for hand phone calls. Now with the current price charge, one needs to ration such calls and keep it to a bare minimum of a maximum 30 minutes.

3. Or if the above is not possible, declare that all parents except mine to hit the sacks at 7.00 p.m. then element no.2 would need not come into play.

4. That Spongebob Squarepants be banned! Hah, joking. There there Jason, you may put down your pitchfork that’s pointing towards my arse.

5. Malaysia to snow.

6. Passing the bill that having a car is a basic human right. But wait, who needs cars. I have my personal presidential plane. But where I want to go, there’s no landing strip. Oh wait, I’ve forgotten about my Apache.

See, one is not a very demanding ruler. So just bow to me and be carpets upon where I step on. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hmm, I feel a war brewing up.

*scurries under comforters for defence*

On a side note, congrats Jia Lin on your exceptional results. It’s amazing that amidst the pink you have a large bucket of grey too! J

2 Eye Balls:

mr jp said...

GarrR ??!! You be dissing my lad , Spongebob ?? I make ye walk the plank ..garrrr

Anonymous said...

Jason: Garrrrrr, me mayte disses ye sponge! yarrrrr

Sue Ann: LOl, i feel your pain sista.. ahaha, im not used to my side yet...

you can sing it too?? lol, i shall make you sing to me one day... :P

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa