Thursday, July 12

Turn Around Addict


You know you’re addicted when you find yourself having something consecutively for days.

Current addiction?

Donuts.

I just had them for the first time yesterday at Big Apple. It was yummy! I think on par dangerously with Krespe Krem (correct spelling ah?).

And today I had them again. I think the craving was induced whilst typing out the food review of it and editing the photos of them round evils.

Frankly, I hated donuts prior to my date with the ones in BA. So yeh, it was a life/taste changing experience so to speak.

But halfway clumsily eating the durian flavored donut (it had spikes on it, darn cute!), the durian paste inside exploded and drooled on my shirt. So ya, smelt like durian the whole day. =(

On a side note, I went over my friend’s place and her grandfather was around. Age 70 I presume. Still strong relatively since he was walking up and down the house and moving more then I do sometimes in my own home. But what strike me was how life seem a bit aimless for him.

He’d sit down, listen to the radio, look at his belongings, read the news paper, watch the tv, and other routine stuff. And it’s like that the few times I saw him every time I do go over. It seems that he simply just existed to exist. At least his family was still around him and all. Nevertheless he looked happy.

I don’t want to grow old next time and be alone. =(

5 Eye Balls:

bb said...

Thats a good image. The colour and texture came across nicely. I guess my own little secret is that I really don't eat many donuts because they are a little bit rare over here. The local bakery does have tasty little handmade cake donuts that are quite good. I eat those every once in a while and wonder if I am turning into my father (who loves thems).

Monsta said...

Oh, thankew blair. You have a good eye for photos :)

Actually, it's quite similiar here. Kuala Lumpur only (to me) have one shop that sells good donuts.

Oh, that wouldn't be a bad trait to pick up from your dad.. :)

Anonymous said...

i dont want to grow old at all. i'll make sure i cease to exist before wrinkles exist! =D

they have carb-free ones arh? :p

Monsta said...

Chloe: haha, i think a wrinkle or two won't spoil your good looks ;)

heh, sadly no... well, you can pretend they are! :D

cheesie said...

Wtf wtf wtf looks naish!!!

Btw, you have just been cheesed!

WAHAHA.

Reference: i memed you

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa