Sunday, April 27

=D


Don't be fooled, The girl on the left's really adorable and cute, her sakai face is just faking it..

Us in total awe of her sakai boobs. You know, I never expect to be good friends with Yin cause the first time I met her, she found out that I told Grace that her boobs were nice hence I presumed she presumed that I was a perv. Till I found out, she's equally yellow.

Them in total aww of my... princess fiona

I like this pic, everyone looks so good here.. =)

Well...emm, hahahaha


So what's better then a hot chic?

Getting prezzies from a hot chic! =D

Shall gloat more when it arrives... *heart melts*

Anyhow, today was a good day. 2nd last paper done, Ivan getting his new model kit, coffee bean and a new wedding booking =D Speaking of that, I really need to work on the wedding website.

2 Eye Balls:

Anonymous said...

WAHLAU.

HAHHAHAH BABI! damn funny u!

eh when i reached home kan, my telur pecah :( u owe me an egg. HAHAHHAHA

Monsta said...

hahahaha
sorry sorry

I give u back some eggss yaa =D=D

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa