Thursday, May 1

Old.. so not

I don't feel 24... I still remember the day I was 13. I was walking pass this classroom which were making hell lot of noise. I vouch to never become such immature creatures.

Look at me now. I think I'm still 13 but with a louder mouth, a u know brain and maturity ain't that present too.

I observe some guys at my age, they are steady, mature or actually, rather just too uptight. Then again, being too loose ain't good too.

Anyhow, I don't think maturity is my forte; still lots of issues to work out. Stability ain't my cup of tea too, I still don't know what I want. But one thing I've grown (besides my tummy and moobies *grace call man boobs moobies*), I've grown to cherish my friends.

I was just having a quiet emo walk back at night on my birthday from the LRT back to home and was just thinking of all the people I know and that I could share laughters and smiles with. And it warms my heart to know that I know them and they know me.

Birthday was a mixture of sadness, happiness and German. Sad cause, SOME PPL nvr wish me, like my *BURP* best guy friend. Sad cause, the one person I really wanted to spend time with was busy with work. Another person is a few thousand miles away. But my 'German' company was absolutely hot, so no complains there.

Then there are the presents... next post for that... =D

1 Eye Balls:

Justin said...

aiyo sorry laaa!:S

ahhahaha..post up on ur blog somemore. swt.

HAPPY BELATED BDAY RAAAY~

Blog Archive

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 September 2007

This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Alexa